14K Solid Gold Cartilage Hoop
14K Solid Gold Cartilage Hoop
Our single 14K Solid Yellow Gold cartilage hoop has a simple seamless design that you can wear every day. This thin hoop is ideal for a cartilage, helix or tragus piercing. Also suitable for a nose piercing. Available in 20 gauge, 22 gauge or 24 gauge. Sold as a single hoop.
* Excluded from discounts.
- Single (1) 14K Solid Yellow Gold Seamless Hoop
- Minimalist Design - Suitable For Everyday Wear
- Custom Fit - Available In Multiple Gauge and Inner Diameter Sizes
- Lightweight With Ends Filed Smooth For Comfort
Gauge size refers to hoop thickness: 20 gauge (standard for lobe piercing), 22 gauge (thin) 24 gauge (super thin).
Inner Diameter size ranges in millimeters from extra small to large to include 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm.
▶︎ Not ready to make the investment in Solid Gold? Try this same style of hoop in affordable 14k Gold Filled, Sterling Silver or 14k Rose Gold Filled. ▶︎ Endless Cartilage and Nose Hoops
- Helix Ear Hoop - 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm
- Cartilage Ear Hoop - 6mm, 7mm
- Tragus - 6mm, 7mm
- Nose Hoop (Piercing located towards the edge of nose) - 6mm, 7mm, 8mm
- Nose Hoop (Piercing located higher on the nose) - 9mm, 10mm
- Septum Hoop - 8mm, 9mm, 10mm
The size of the hoop needed will vary from person to person. Please measure for the right fit.
How To Measure:
Use a ruler with the centimeter (cm) side closest to you. For sizing, it's best to measure the distance between your piercing and the edge of the ear or nose where the bottom or edge of the hoop would rest. The inside measurement will give you the inner diameter size in millimeters (mm).
To Open: Gently twist the ends in the opposite direction at the same time to open and close. Avoid pulling the hoop open, as this causes the hoop to lose its shape.
✩ Each hoop is made to order. If you are unsure about a size, please consult a local and reputable body piercer for the ring size you require for your piercing. To ensure you are receiving a new, unworn, unused item we do not accept returns or exchanges on body hoops/ rings due to sanitary reasons. If you later decide you need a different size after purchasing, please contact us as soon as possible to update your size preference before your order has shipped. Thank you!
★ JEWELRY CARE ★
To extend the lifecycle of your jewelry and minimize tarnish, please keep away from household cleaners, hair and personal body care products. Please remove before bathing, exercising, swimming, and at night before sleeping.
Please store in a clean, dry place alone or with similar items.
★ PRODUCTION + SHIPPING TIME ★
- Since all items are made to order, please view the "Shipping + Delivery" section for information regarding when an item will be ready to ship. If you need an item delivered sooner, please upgrade to Priority or Express Mail services.
See our return info here.
Current Production Time▶︎ SHIPPING + DELIVERY
Orders are prepared in 1 to 3 business days before shipping.
*Monday - Friday; Excluding Weekends & Holidays. Production time does not include shipping transit times.
Orders with Standard Shipping are sent by USPS First Class Mail.
Need Your Order Sooner?▶︎ SHIPPING + DELIVERY
➭ Expedited orders ship out the next business day.
For faster delivery, choose from one of the expedited services at checkout:
USPS Priority or USPS Priority Express